Unique Sewing Furniture
The Unique Sewing Furniture Advantages:
* USER ALWAYS SITS, DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE MACHINE, FOR A DIRECT EYE TO EYE CONTACT.
*ALL CABINETS ARE PRE-TESTED BY EDUCATORS AND DEALERS IN THE SEWING INDUSTRY.
* ALL OF OUR INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION IS GLUED AND SCREWED TOGETHERTO HANDLE YEARS OF
EMBROIDERY, SEWING AND QUILTING.
* ENGLISH DOVETAIL DRAWERS.
*ALL DRAWERS ARE FINISHED INSIDE AND OUT THIS MEANS NO CATCHING OR SNAGGING
* DRAWERS ARE CONSTRUCTED USING ALL BALTIC BIRCH.
* EURO STYLE DRAWER SLIDES OR ACCURIDE® FULL EXTENTION DRAWER SLIDES THAT GIVE YOU
A FULL 20” DEPTH.
* ALL CABINETS AND TABLES (EXCEPT OTHERWISE NOTED) GIVE YOU A STANDARD
20” TO 24” DEEP WORK SURFACE AND SMOOTH AND EASY DRAWER OPERATION
* OUR TOP COATING IS A NON-YELLOWING, CATALYZED FORMULA,
THAT IS WATER AND CHEMICAL RESISTANT FOR YEARS OF DURABILITY
*ALL CASTERS ARE TWIN WHEEL PLATE AND ARE SCREWED INTO SOLID WOOD CLEATS.
* ALL STANDARD HEIGHTS CAN BE ORDERED 2” TALLER OR SHORTER TO GIVE YOU A CUSTOM FIT.
* WE USE PRO-CORE VENEERS * (This provides a solid sub-straight)
AND USE NO PARTICLE BOARD**. (Except TOPS made with MELAMINE )
A Little Bit About The Woods We Use.....
Pro-Core Veneer -To form a veneer core, three or more layers (plies) of wood veneers are pressed and glued to form a uniform substrate under the veneer surface. This all hardwood core produces a strong panel where there are no voids in the core that might dent under the weight of a sewing machine or serger.
Rift veneers are produced most often in red and white oak, It is pro-duced by cutting on the quarter, a log that shows growth rings. The rift veneer we use is sequenced matched this provides a beautiful wood grain design pattern on the surface.
ApplePly is a premium quality veneer core panel constructed from uniform laminations of solid grade 1/16" Alder and Birch. This all hardwood core produces a strong, panel with a minimum number of voids and a naturally attractive edge.
All of the woods we use in manufacturing our product is obtained from ECO-FRIENDLY sources that practice sustainable forrestry.
Stain Price List
Color Wood Additional Cost
Natural Oak ,Birch ,Maple ,Cherry None
Light Oak 2%
Early American Oak, Cherry 3%
Medium Oak, Birch 3%
Dark Oak 5%
Cinnamon Oak, Birch 5%
Ebony ALL Woods 10%
White ALL Woods 15%
Custom Stain ALL Woods Quoted per Stain
Wood Price List
Birch 15% Additional Cost
Cherry 15% Additional Cost
ALL OTHER WOODS WILL BE QUOTED PER ORDER.
The following list is just some of the woods available:
Alder, Hickory, Mahogany, Maple, Pine, Poplar, Teak and Walnut.
We Offer Three Standard Handles
Bright Brass Matte Black Brushed Nickel
We Welcome Customer Provided Hardware. We Drill Standard At 3" On Center
Were Proud Of Our Dovetail Drawers With FULL Extention Drawer Slides
Dovetail Drawers are on Accuride Full Extention Drawer Slides. This allows you a full 20" depth